Buying a Home in Sarasota
Why Should You Buy a Home?
The reasons for buying a home are many, and with few exceptions, one of the best investments you can make. Resort property in particular over time
traditionally appreciates handsomely. Sarasota real estate is certainly one of the best options for buying investment property.
If you have rented your home before, you are familiar with the problems you can face when you are under someone else's whims. Being forced
to move when you aren't prepared...rental increases - sometimes annually. Usually you are limited as to painting, adding on, remodeling...and who
wants to spend money on these things when the house isn't yours?
With a mortgage, your household expenses can be frozen and many times less than a monthly rental payment. If you want a yellow kitchen, a new closet,
a pool in your backyard, then it's YOUR decision. And any improvements you make will only benefit you and your home investment. Interest payments
lower your tax liability, your residence is secure, and you will have the pride that only home ownership can bring. We want to help you make
this dream come true, and here are some tips to remember:
Things To DO When Buying a Home
1. Keep your credit spotless.
2. Decide on a sensible budget and keep it.
3. Get a pre-approval for a loan before you go house-hunting.
4. Always consider the location. Nothing is more important.
5. Buy as much house as you can afford, but not more.
6. Consider things such as insurance, HOA fees, and property taxes.
7. ALWAYS have your own REALTOR.
8. Have a Home Inspection prior to closing.
9. Compare prices on similar properties.
Things NOT To Do
1. Avoid major expenses before trying to buy; such as expensive
2. Don't make late credit payments or acquire collections.
3. Don't overestimate your budget or count on future increases in income.
4. Don't let your emotions overrule your good sense.
When you have a professional Realtor looking after your interests, buying
your home can be a less stressful experience. Let us help you every step of
the way on your road to home ownership.